Terms & Conditions
*ALL PRODUCTS INTENDED FOR TOBACCO USE*
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
- Customers have 7 business days from the day that the order was received to report the following:
- Damaged items, lost packages/items, or request a return.
- If customer is at fault (eg. buyer’s remorse), order is subject to a 25% restocking fee and $15 return label fee (per label).
- If order is rejected, customer will be responsible for $18 UPS return label fee (per label).
- If customer is not at fault, all fees will be waived.
- All custom orders are final sales and cannot be returned.
- If a product is used, it is final sale.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to properly pack, ship and ensure the contents of all returned packages are sent using a traceable ground shipping method to:
Note: Once an order is placed, we are unable to make any changes to your order.
P.O. BOX 10296
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Product(s) should be:
- In good condition, in original packaging with all products, parts and accessories and Received in saleable condition.
- Shipping charges are refunded only when the product was mis-shipped or defective upon arrival.
- All returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete.
- All free items included with a specific product purchase must be returned as well to receive credit.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make claims with the carrier for any proof of delivery or damage to shipment returned to Reefers Shop.
- No returns can be made on clearance sale items; these are considered final sales.
- Credit will always be issued to the same credit card to which they were charged.
- We will issue a refund within 7 business days of receiving and processing your return. It should appear on your statement within two billing periods,depending on your billing cycle.
Shortage, Discrepancy or Damaged Shipments:
- It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for your carton(s). Packaging that appears in good condition does not guarantee that there is no “hidden” damage. The only way to be certain is to fully unpack and examine the contents carefully before signing. Legally, by applying your signature, you are signing a document stating that you have inspected the item and it is in good condition.
- Many times, it is common practice by UPS to leave packages on your doorstep if no one is available for signature. Again, please inspect the package by fully unpacking and examining the contents. If you notice damage to the product during your inspection, please email our customer service department immediately at email@example.com.
- Shortage, discrepancy or damage claims must be filed within 7 business days after receipt.
- You have 7 days to report any defective merchandise or parts. If you receive a defective product upon delivery and it’s not due to shipping damages, please contact Customer Service Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have available order number and the original date of purchase for verification.
Types of Return Request:
- Once return has been created, customer has 14 business days to return items
- Return will expire in 14 days
- If items have not been returned by the 14th day customer’s card on file will be charged
- Buyer changes mind, buyer remorse or price difference Restocking Fee Applied
- Buyer changes mind and returns item. Item received was not received back in original form or was declared incomplete. Restocking & Shipping Fee Applied
- Buyer refuses delivery Restocking Fee Applied
- Buyer returns an item but it arrives to the seller damaged, defective or materially different than what was originally shipped by seller Restocking Fee Applied
- Buyer receives an item materially different from what they ordered No Restocking Fee Applied
- Items arrives to the buyer damaged or defective No Restocking Fee Applied
- Buyer refuses delivery due to visible damage incurred during shipping or caused by the carrier No Restocking Fee Applied
- Order is returned as undeliverable No Restocking Fee Appliedbut if buyer had knowledge or refused delivery of package (s) or wrong address provided by customer a $18 charge per box applied.
If you return products to Reefers Shop center, you can check your order status by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com from 8:00AM – 5:30PM PST Mon-Thur, 8:00AM – 5:00PM PST Fri.
Within 48 hours after submitting your request, you will receive a response by email.
Accepted Payment Methods:
- Credit Cards & Debit Cards
For your protection, ReeferShop.com reserves the right to hold credit card orders for complete bank verification.
Free Shipping Policies:
- The Estimated Time of Arrivaldoes not guarantee the order will arrive on the specified date. If guaranteed shipping is needed, please contact Customer Service for a request.
- Service to some remote areas may also require additional delivery days.
- If there is a failed attempt delivery on or before the Estimated Time of Arrival date, then the customer should expect delays and a new re-delivery date.
- Freight: Depending on the size and fragility of the contents, the order may be shipped either small parcel or freight.
Customer Paid Guarantee:
- The guarantee does not apply if we miss our promised delivery date because of an unforeseen circumstance outside of our control, such as a strike, natural disaster, scheduled special events, severe winter storm, or inaccurate delivery scans.
- An attempted delivery on or before the guaranteed delivery date meets our delivery guarantee.
- An offer by the carrier of a delivery appointment on or before the guaranteed delivery date meets our delivery guarantee.
- Guaranteed service is not available in all areas.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Reefers Shop disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Reefers Shop does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Reefers Shop does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability:
Reefers Shop shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Reefers Shop has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Reefers Shop product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Reefers Shop reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Reefers Shop reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Reefers Shop shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Reefers Shop without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Reefers Shop may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Reefers Shop.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Reefers Shop products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Reefers Shop products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Reefers Shop's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Reefers Shop may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site:
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Reefers Shop or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Reefers Shop does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Reefers Shop is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Reefers Shop reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Reefers Shop in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Reefers Shop, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.